Montezuma Mfg., Inc. designed these toolboxes for the back of a farm tractor, truck, race trailer, or any place where efficient portable tool storage is needed.
The ME300AL series features .100" thick aluminum construction with welded seams, no spot welding here. This is their medium sized portable, and holds meteric or SAE tools. The unique lid design locks your tools in position when the lid is closed keeping your tools organized even in a mobile environment. The efficient tool arrangement puts tools at your fingertips and every tool has its place so that you can do a tool inventory with a glance and avoid leaving any tools behind. A locking latch with double-cut keys to secure the tools from unauthorized use. This tool box features weather stripping to create a tight seal against dust and moisture to protect your tools. It has a powder coat finish and sturdy side handles
- .100 ˝ thick tread brite aluminum construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat or brite finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
This toolbox is shown with tools to demonstrate where they are placed. Tools not included.