Strictly Tool Boxes and Montezuma Mfg have partnered together to bring you a new line of toolboxes, Tool Vault®. Strictly Tool Boxes will be granted 100% quality control over all Tool Vault® boxes coming out of Montezuma Mfg.
All tool boxes branded with the Tool Vault® logo will be built to the exact specifications and same high quality standards by Montezuma Mfg, exclusively for StrictlyToolBoxes.com. These toolboxes are built to withstand a full time mechanic’s environment under the harshest conditions. Each of the features listed in the reviews below will remain unchanged with Tool Vault®.
StrictlyToolBoxes.com does not carry any accessories for this tool box such as a Top Chest or Side Cabinets.
- Shell is 18 ga. steel
- Drawer inners and drawer fronts are 20 ga. steel
- Caster channels are 14 ga. steel
- High Gloss Powder Coat paint finish
- 6 Heavy-duty casters (4 swivel & 2 rigid)
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 250 lbs. per set (a total of 12 sets of drawer slides per cabinet)
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular style coded lock with keys (locks all drawers with one lock)
- Tubular style chrome plated side handle
- Aluminum corner trim
- Foam drawer liner
- Heavy duty MDF work surface
* Toolbox will arrive with standard casters, spring loaded casters will ship separately and must be mounted on the toolbox.*
In order to insure a positive customer experience properly inspecting your new toolbox becomes the most important part of your purchase. When you sign the bill of lading you are signing an agreement with the freight company that states that you or an authorized representative has thoroughly inspected the shipment. That you are receiving it without damage and are waiving any rights to file a freight claim.
Please click the links below to learn more about how to properly inspect a toolbox shipment.
56" Tool Vault Inspection
Signs of freight damage
If you have any questions please contact us at 888.289.1952