Strictly Tool Boxes and Montezuma Mfg have partnered together to bring you a new line of toolboxes, Tool Vault. Strictly Tool Boxes will be granted 100% quality control over all Tool Vault boxes coming out of Montezuma Mfg.
When Montezuma made changes to the 2013 model we decided to partner with Montezuma Mfg to continue to offer a model with detent closure instead of the new raise and release handle. We also decided to continue offering the stainless steel top as the standard. If you are looking for the new Raise and Release model please go here.
- Shell is 18 ga. steel
- Drawer inners and drawer fronts are 20 ga. steel
- Caster channels are 14 ga. steel
- High Gloss Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty stainless steel embossed work surface
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 250 lbs. per set
- 6 Spring loaded casters (4-swivel & 2-rigid) with a load rating of 1050 lbs. each
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular style coded lock with keys
- Premium drawer liner
- Elite style chrome plated side handles
- Dual sets of drawer slides on deeper drawers
- Security drawer with tubular style lock
Shown with optional side locker casters.**
Compare 72" Tool Boxes
**Optional spring loaded casters are required when loaded beyond 250lbs
In order to insure a positive customer experience properly inspecting your new toolbox becomes the most important part of your purchase. When you sign the bill of lading you are signing an agreement with the freight company that states that you or an authorized representative has thoroughly inspected the shipment. That you are receiving it without damage and are waiving any rights to file a freight claim.
Please click the links below to learn more about how to properly inspect a toolbox shipment.
MTZ-7217 & TV-7217 with Hutch Inspection
Signs of freight damage
If you have any questions please contact us at 888.289.1952
Not all toolbox combination sets will be shipped with the same number lock for each piece. We can provide you with matching locks after you set up your new tool box at no charge. All you need to do is note the lock number on the base cabinet and either email us at email@example.com
or call us at 888-289-1952 and let us know your order number and how many locks you need. We will then ship them out at no charge